dinsdag 25 oktober 2016

The breaker of Joyful moments

Hey what's up? You know, sometimes you know something isn't the way you think it is, but you like the idea of living in denial? Well this is a story about how the society wants you to stop doing that. Stop living in denial an start facing the facts. The breaker of Joyful moments.

First subject I want to start with is money. The reason I start with this is because we have been living in a world that money is a requirement to everybody. Whatever you need or whatever you want cost money. Think about it for a second. Even when you think you got it for free, it is at someone else's cost.  I know you thinking now " what if I hunt my own food or create my own stuff?".  Well, you still need something to start with, and that cost money too. Even the air you breathe or the soil you want to plant on cost money. Are you getting my point now? This is the society ruined your living in denial idea. But screw it right? Ignorance is bliss they say. Too bad someone will punch you in the face with the facts and send your blissful moment to oblivion. Friends are the best source to get this punch from.

The next thing is friendship. Nowadays you can have tons of friends on social media and in real life. Just the idea of having many friends is wonderful. Some would rather have a million friends than a million dollars. I think this is because money can't buy you happiness. I know someone will think " I know a lot of people and have a few true friends ". Well I agree with that thought, and I know about the "acquaintances" , friend, best friends, BFF's and soulmates group association. Wonderful thing if everyone know their place in that group.  A friend of mine made a vlog about types of friends., you should check it out.  You know the type of friend that want to befriend everyone and no one want to really befriend this person? Well that person is living in denial. They know it's not possible to befriend everyone, but they still want to do it anyway. Just like I'm doing right now, they will find someone or something that will let them face the facts. Furthermore, at some point in life you will get tired chasing people. Some friends will stay and some will fade.

Well this whole thing is just the way I see it and there is people out there that sees it differently. Here is another thing that society has to stick their nose in it every time. Love. For those who firmly believe that there is no such thing as love, I pity you for living on this planet. Because every where you go you will find people talking, singing, writing, reading, filming or painting about it. I mean if such thing doesn't exist, why spend so much attention? Just let me live in denial, ok? 

To make a choice between "Yes" or "No" can be difficult. But one can still choose to let the question unanswered. What bothers me is that at some point your friends or the society will influence you that much, that you will give a answer. Even though you liked the unanswered question, and hoped that the question would disappear in time. Well there's an explanation for everything, so why?

How about this, next time you are going to prove something, take a second and think about it... Are you a joy breaker? Trust gets you killed, love gets you hurt and being real gets you hated. Oh what a wonderful world we live in.

Just some thoughts I had ready to be broken, like a light-bulb falling on a armed mousetrap.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten