donderdag 26 juni 2014

Is it perfect?

Dear reader,

Hear am I again bothering you with my thoughts. Do you believe in something perfect? Do you think such thing exists? Is the word "perfect" itself perfect? Well I highly doubt it now. This is one of those time I sit back and think deep about this  kind of stuff. Like people really pursue perfection like its something they can achieve. While in fact there is no such thing. You want some examples? You say you found the perfect partner, yet you secretly see their imperfections like snoring while they sleep. Of-course these are things you can live with, but I don't think it's the perfect partner then, don't you? It's just an imperfect partner that you can spend your life with.

Another example is getting perfect grades. When you check it yourself you see you didn't finish a sentence with a "dot"( this example is a bit ridiculous, but you get the point, right?). So a perfect grade means you did better then most of the other students, but still, you had mistakes. If everyone had the right answers, with only some grammar mistakes. I think the perfect score would be the one with the less grammar mistakes  I know this example is very flaw, but it's for me to point out that, perfect isn't really perfect, it's just something we can live with.

I also think it's funny that I say " its something we can live with ", while we still pursue perfection. Don't you think? So at the end I just wanted to say that there is no such thing of perfect in this world. If you think you have some thing perfect, you might as just be a foolish thinker. Love your self and everything you do, you didn't do anything bad or imperfect. You did it perfectly the way you did. Next time it will be perfect too and so on.

 We are perfectly imperfect and we do so as well.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten