vrijdag 15 februari 2013

I Love You(Rself)!



Love... such a small word, yet has a huge meaning. I found it an interesting topic to blog about today. Many people say it every day "I Love you", many people feel it every day and many people are looking for it every day. But must of all everyone experience it differently. So most of us use it without adding an actuall meaning to it. Wich bring us to the question "W
hat does love actually means? ".I prefer to define love as follow: “The bond of feeling so attached to a person that you don't want to lose.” By this definition you can say you love everyone or only some people that you dont want to lose. When you think of it you come to realize how many people you care for. How much you really care for yourself. I think the most important part of loving is starting with the person you are.  

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.” -Unknown Author

First, as I mentioned before, many people say I love you every day. It is becoming a common word that people find hard to explain. Have you ever gone around asking what people experience when in love or what they think love means? Well I have been asked and that time I truly found it hard to explain. Most people would say that it is an unexplainable feeling. A feeling you can relate to so many things and terms.

According to Wikipedia love is “An emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment”. But it’s not just "strong affection and personal attachment", it’s more than just that. Love is also trusting each other and a lot of communication in between. Ofcourse there are more things to it, but those are the most principal ones. People who love each other look into the future and make plans as being one. Have you done that yet? It doesn't have to be planning on long term, it can be for tommorow or next week.

What I also hear a lot is that love is eternal, a never ending feeling of attraction towards each other. Those who once fell in love with someone will always keep that one in their heart. No matter the distance, nor if you are still with that person or you broke up. Some girls told me that there will always be a tiny feeling towards their ex-boyfriend, but it is not a love feeling. I don't mean this kind of feeling as eternal love, that feeling can be just lust or an obsession towards that person. I mean those out there that fight for each other every single day, each minute of their lives, till that tear them appart. That kind of eternal love.


Furthermore, many people are looking for love everyday with no success. Those who have found it, doesn't know what to do with it. Some people have it but are disappointed because it wasn't really what they were expecting. I would like to say that "They liked the journey, but didn't like the destination." Some people have it in front of them, but doesn't see it. For all that kind of people I will say :
" Love yourself, and may that love consume you and the one you love".

Last but not least, 'If you want it, go for it all out.' also 'Never give up on what you deserve to have' and "Let yourself be loved". Time will decide your love story, it always will.

"Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers." -Veronica A. Shoffstall

I don't know if a lost you on all this lovey dovey story, but if you are still reading I thank you for this. Hope this was kind of usefull to you.


B.I.A.L.T,
Dyoxler

Other blogs...

About relationshit! Must read

Also

Just Follow Your Heart...maybe not so easy! Must Read!!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. You wrote ‘Some girls told me that there will always be a tiny feeling towards their ex-boyfriend, but it is not a love feeling.’ You said that this can also be lust or an obsession but it can still be love that you feel. ( I think that I might be one of the girls who told you this by the way..)
    You love that person in some ways still, but just not enough to be in a relationship with that person ;) But you’ll always have a weak spot for them for all the reasons why you fell in love in the first place. But then again you don't always start a relationship because you're in love, there are many reasons. But that’s how I think about it or experienced it. And no..that's not the eternal love, not the 'until death do us part kind of love.'

    And you were talking about finding love but when would you say you found love and do you believe in falling in love or do you think you should grow into love?
    “ Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers." -Veronica A. Shoffstall <-- Nice I really loved that quote.
    So my thoughts and questions about your blog are written above. I read your whole story twice ( so you’ll have two views just because I read it, just so you know xD) about love and I loved it!
    Nice to have you bloxing again ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. About your questions:
    when would you say you found love? and do you believe in falling in love or do you think you should grow into love?

    I believe when one falls in love its the same as grow into love :P, in both cases its the time that will decide it. I couldn't know when yo say i found love, but what I could say is when I found someone worth the fight for.


    BeantwoordenVerwijderen